Experian has established itself as a trusted credit and business information provider in recent decades and has a comprehensive database that has been built over the past 25 years. We are the first Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) in Malaysia to achieve International ISO 27001:2013 certification in January 2017.
Today, we have extensive domain knowledge to serve both consumers and businesses in Malaysia and globally through our comprehensive array of services. We also collaborate with associations and cooperatives to serve their members. Experian’s core capabilities include online credit information, monitoring, scoring services and international information services.
We empower companies to make critical and time-driven business and credit decisions. Our value-added credit information includes company and consumer scores/ratings and the following:
- Credit score and ratings
- International reports with ratings to over 200 countries
- Instant access to Singaporean and Malaysian Company records
- Business profiles of companies, directors and shareholders and business owners
- Current and past shareholdings trace and listing of multiple addresses
- Financial summaries and ratios, and latest audited financials
- Real-time and instant access to banking payment information (also commonly known as CCRIS) from Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- Loan and salary deduction information of members from 90% of all cooperatives, Angkatan Koperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA) in Malaysia
- Comprehensive access to bankruptcy and wound-up companies
- Court litigation cases
- Automatic monitoring of adverse information and changes in legal, and/or business status
- Millions of trade payment information records
- Experian i-SCORE, credit scores and ratings that are robustly trained with local credit and trade records
- Customer Due Diligence check for quick validation of individuals who are in the Enforcement, Sanctions, Politically Exposed People (PEP), and Adverse Media Listing, from more than 1,200 data sources across 130+ countries.
- Multi-factors eKYC solutions that help businesses to authenticate the identity of a person online, with fast and accurate process to facilitate digital customer onboarding
Experian is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world.
For more than 125 years around the world, we’ve been gathering, analysing and processing data in unique ways. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We’ve also been named by Forbes magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ for the past 5 consecutive years.