Red Alert (Litigation Information and Defaults’ Payment Alerts)
No more sleepless nights wondering if customers, dealers or business interests may be affected by lawsuits. Experian’s Online Adverse Information system constantly monitors your customers and automatically alerts you to adverse changes to their credit information.
Business Watch (Company Status, Management Structures changes Alerts)
Be updated on changes in the businesses of customers, suppliers, partners and competitors; including changes in capital structure, owners, directors, address, company charges and much more.
Credit Watch (Banking Information changes Alerts)
An alert system that aims to assist to proactively monitor any deterioration in customers’ credit worthiness. Be updated on payment updates such as customers’ borrowing facilities’ conduct of payments.
Benefits of Red Alert, Business Watch and Credit Watch
- Receive timely alerts via email on changes whenever they happen.
- Accessible online from anywhere in the world.
- Saves time and money from having to conduct searches on an ad-hoc basis.
- No more reminding yourself to conduct periodical searches on your debtors.
- Alerts you when other creditors have “blacklisted” your debtors.
- A cost-effective surveillance solution to keep an eye on debtors.